Car Accidents: Still The Leading Cause Of Serious Injuries
A proven personal injury lawyer is vital to have by your side after you have been injured in a car accident, no matter how serious. At the The Ellis Firm, APLC, we understand that you have been through a traumatic experience and are trying to recover from painful injuries. Insurance companies will do anything possible to minimize your compensation, which is why we employ effective counterstrategies to get you every penny you deserve.
Even if you do not think you have a case, contact us at 951-289-0628. Meeting with an attorney will not obligate you to pursue legal action, but it may give you a different perspective and change your mind on whether to pursue the case. We have represented those hurt as a result of:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Limo, bus or commercial vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Dirt bike or ATV accidents
- Bicycle accidents
Putting Our Experience To Work For You
As experienced car accident attorneys, we will gather police reports, interview witnesses and work with accident reconstruction experts to paint the full picture of your accident. Our lawyers will also bring in medical experts to review your injuries and calculate what the long-term consequences may be.
Your life has changed as a result of the crash, and it may never be the same. Even if you don’t think you have a case, it is important to speak directly with one of our attorneys to discuss your options. We will give you our honest opinion during a free initial consultation.
Car Accidents Can Happen To Anybody
While you may believe in your own driving abilities, you never know who else may be on the road. Car accidents take many forms, and often result from negligent or reckless drivers who put your life at risk. We’ve worked with clients who were injured in a wide variety of car accident situations.
- T-Bone collisions: Side impacts can seriously injure the driver or passenger, depending on where the other car hits you. The car door and window may be crushed, resulting in severe trauma to the brain, back and bones.
- Rollover accidents: Whether due to another driver hitting your car at high speeds, or an auto part malfunction that leads to your car rolling over, these accidents often result in catastrophic injury or death.
- Truck accidents: Trucks and other commercial vehicles can weigh tons more than your vehicle. Truck drivers are often overworked and tired, and sometimes driving impaired or leasing a vehicle that has auto part defects. When you are injured in a truck accident, you often have a strong claim for compensation for your injuries.
- Head-on collisions: Even at slower speeds, these car accidents can be very serious for all parties involved. Direct head-on accidents can leave you with debilitating injuries, often due to the negligence or recklessness of the other driver.
- Multi-car pileups: When you are in an accident involving multiple vehicles, it may not be due to anybody else around you. Pileups can result from one driver’s mistake, or even poor weather conditions. Regardless of who is at fault, you may have a claim for compensation.
- Accidents involving bicycles or pedestrians: Drivers, bicyclists and pedestrians alike do not fully understand the rules of the road. When one party makes a bad move or acts without checking their surroundings, it can result in serious or fatal injuries.
Every car accident is unique. If you have been injured in any sort of auto accident, do not hesitate to contact our firm to begin discussing your options.
Strong, Aggressive Representation
When The Ellis Firm, APLC, represents you, its legal team will come armed to the negotiating table loaded with information that supports your claim so that they can obtain what you are rightfully owed. We do not back down, and our legal team can be counted on to present an aggressive case in court if a settlement cannot be reached.
It is important to contact an attorney as soon as possible after an accident case. In California, your recovery from a personal injury case is reduced by any percentage of liability that is assigned to you. A common insurance company tactic is to attempt to reduce its liability by shifting a percentage of that liability to you.
To protect your rights:
- Never give a recorded statement to an insurance company without legal advice. You could make an admission that would make you partially at fault.
- Contact an attorney as soon as possible to collect and preserve evidence of liability.
Have you lost a loved one in a fatal car accident? A wrongful death claim can help you hold the other party accountable and recover compensation for your loss. We are here for you throughout the legal process. Schedule a free consultation to begin discussing your options.
Our Accident Attorneys Work For You
To schedule a free consultation with one of our skilled car accident attorneys, contact the The Ellis Firm, APLC, online or call 951-289-0628. Home visits and evening and weekend appointments are available upon request. We represent clients in Temecula, Corona, Murrieta, Riverside, Fallbrook and many other cities in the area.
Se habla español.