Compensation For Every Kind Of Negligence
A personal injury is defined as “any physical or mental injury suffered by an individual that is caused by another person’s negligence or wrongful conduct.” At Ellis Helm, APC, we advocate on behalf of all personal injury victims, and we are known for obtaining exceptional settlements and verdicts for people just like you.
Even if you do not think you have a case, contact us at 951-289-0628. Meeting with an attorney will not obligate you to pursue legal action, but it may give you a different perspective and change your mind. You will have top-notch legal representation during all stages of your case. Our aggressive representation is focused on protecting your rights and ensuring you are compensated for any and all losses that you may have suffered as a result of your injury.
We Care About You
Personal injury law includes a broad list of claims, including:
- Car accidents: If you have been hurt in an automobile accident, our attorneys can help you claim compensation from the other driver. This includes any type of auto or truck collision, motorcycle accident injury, bus or limousine crash, or RV, ATV, dirt bike or off-road vehicle accident.
- Pedestrian accidents: Pedestrian, crosswalk and hit-and-run accidents often lead to serious injuries. We will help you pursue repayment for medical bills and other losses.
- Bike accidents: Hit by a car while riding a bicycle? Take action against the negligent driver. Cyclists have rights too, and we can help. Many bike accidents result in serious head injuries, sometimes even death. This is why it’s important to have a professional on your side.
- Slip-and-falls: If you have been injured because a building owner failed to maintain safe premises, you have the right to claim compensation. Even if you’re not sure you have a case, you should call and consult with our attorneys. Some of the more common slip-and-fall cases happen inside other people’s homes.
- Construction site accident injuries: Construction sites experience more than their share of injuries, involving falls and accidents due to falling objects, equipment and tool accidents, exposure to toxic materials, explosions, collisions and fires.
- Workplace accident injuries: Likewise, we protect the rights of workers in high-hazard industries, including warehouses, factories, tool shops and more.
- Fatal accidents and wrongful death: If you have lost a loved one in an accident, our attorneys will help you hold the negligent party responsible.
- Dog bites: Pet owners are responsible for the behavior of their dogs. The majority of dog bites happen to children, delivery workers and neighbors. We understand that it can be difficult to pursue legal action if you know the dog’s owner. You might have even been bitten by the pet of a relative or family member. Our injury lawyers have experience handling these situations and can explain how this process works.
- Nursing home abuse: We aggressively pursue cases involving elder abuse and neglect in nursing homes, care facilities and residential settings.
An Unstoppable Team On Your Side
Pursuing legal action in order to be fairly compensated for an injury is often difficult because you are already suffering. Come in to one of our offices and let us help you. We are an unstoppable team that fights for your rights. Our attorneys have years of experience handling civil and criminal cases at all levels, and we have argued numerous cases in jury trials. We are also very familiar with the strategies and goals insurance companies use to reduce the amount of money awarded to injured people like you. We use our experience, insight and knowledge to seek maximum settlements for our personal injury victims.
Contact Experienced Accident Attorneys
When you’re injured in an accident, you may face an incredible amount of scrutiny. Insurance companies will stop at nothing to defend themselves against your claims, so they can pay out a fraction of what you are entitled to receive. Never feel greedy for demanding the compensation you deserve.