El Centro Personal Injury Office
The Ellis Firm, APLC
450 W. Main St., El Centro, CA 92243
Telephone: [nap_phone id=”LOCAL-REGULAR-NUMBER-5″]
Map & Directions
Looking For Experienced Personal Injury Guidance In El Centro?
When a catastrophic injury sidelines you from the things you once enjoyed – or claims the life of someone you love – you deserve sound legal guidance on how to move forward. At [nap_names id=”FIRM-NAME-5″] in El Centro, California, our personal injury attorneys will help you fight for the compensation you need to move forward.
Many of our cases involve motor vehicle accidents in the El Centro area, including Interstate 8 and Route 86. We represent people throughout Imperial County and Southern California who have been hurt in rear-end collisions, rollovers, trucking accidents, bicycle accidents and other types of traffic accidents.
Our lawyers also handle personal injury claims involving:
- Dangerous property conditions, leading to swimming pool accidents, slip and fall accidents, dog bites and other injuries
- Fatal injuries (wrongful death claims)
- Construction accidents involving negligence by third parties
- Abuse or neglect of nursing home residents
To learn more, please contact our El Centro office at [nap_phone id=”LOCAL-REGULAR-NUMBER-5″]. We offer free consultations. Hablamos español.
Directions To Our Office In El Centro
Our office is conveniently located on Main Street on the eastern edge of downtown El Centro, just four blocks from the Imperial County Superior Court. To get here:
- From the north: Take Route 86 south. Turn east onto Adams Avenue, then south onto North 4th Street. Turn west onto Main Street, and our office is halfway down the block on the right.
- From the west: From I-8 east, take exit 115 and turn north on Route 86/South 4th Street. Then turn west on Main Street.
- From the east: Take I-8 east into town, turning north onto Route 86/South 4th Street from exit 115. Turn west on Main Street.
- From the south: Take I-86 north, past the intersection with I-8, where it turns into South 4th Street. Then turn west on Main Street.
We are also accessible by bus via Imperial Valley Transit.
For questions or more information about any aspect of our practice, please call our El Centro office at [nap_phone id=”LOCAL-REGULAR-NUMBER-5″].
Local Landmarks And Helpful Information
Please visit the following links for additional resources.
- Imperial County Superior Court, the state-level courthouse four blocks from our office
- El Centro City Hall for city-related matters and services
- Imperial Valley Transit for bus routes and public transportation information
- El Centro Public Library, located north of downtown
- El Centro DMV for driver’s license, vehicle registration, license plates and title services